If you missed this special program, or want to listen to it again, click on the link below to download the MP3:
How to Take Control of Your Disorganized Mind: Interview with Nancy Ratey (Click to download)
or click on the player below to listen online:
Nancy shared some practical points like:
• why a wall calendar is vital
• how setting an alarm to go off every hour so you get more familiar with the passage of time can help
• why not to number your items on your do to list
• a different perspective on how to find your passion
• what to really look for in an ADHD coach
• how impartially observing what your hands are doing is a surprisingly helpful thing to do — because you’ll catch yourself doing tasks you don’t mean to be doing, and can break the pattern
• other strategies to stay self-aware and functioning at your best
She also gave us inspirational tips of how to be a leader in your life, and how to stay motivated when living with ADHD is difficult.
Nancy is also humble enough to tell little anecdotes about her own life (that you might see yourself in) that are funny and insightful.
You will want to listen to this energetic and enlightening interview ASAP!!
You can learn more about Nancy Ratey and purchase her book, “The Disorganized Mind: Coaching Your ADHD Brain to Take Control of Your Time, Tasks, and Talents” at her website. Nancy’s book is also available at Amazon.com.
And don’t forget, our next guest on July 30th is Jennifer Koretsky, author of Odd One Out: The Maverick’s Guide to Adult ADD and Director of the Virtual ADHD Conference.
We’d also love it if you “Like” us on Facebook by clicking the “Like” button on our Facebook page.
Wishing you a wonderful two weeks!
Jacqui and Marcia