Yesterday, Marcia and I interviewed Jennifer Koretsky, author of Odd One Out: The Maverick’s Guide to Adult ADD.
If you missed this special program, or want to listen to it again, click on the link below to download the MP3:
or click on the player below to listen online:
Jennifer has a dynamic and positive approach to managing and treating ADHD, which is very much in line with our philosophy. During the hour we spent together, Jennifer outlined:
1) The 5 Essential Skills that successful adult ADDers use to manage their ADHD. She explains what these are so you can develop them, too
2) Why ‘stress management = ADHD management’ and what you can do to reduce your stress
3) Jennifer’s favorite tip for business owners from her book
4) The biggest mistake she made when she started her business
5) How to cope with the ‘double life’ you feel you are leading: being successful at work but really struggling with the ‘simple’ things like arriving to work on time and having food in the fridge. (Marcia confessed her husband wonders how she could run a business with international clients, 3 locations, and 9 team members!)
It’s a brilliant interview! Enjoy!
Don’t forget, we’re taking the month of August off from our Working with ADHD live calls, which gives you lots of time to go back and re-listen to any you missed, or re-visit your favorites!
We’ll be back live again in September.
We’d also love it if you “Like” us on Facebook by clicking the “Like” button to the right.
Wishing you a wonderful rest of the summer,
Jacqui and Marcia