Educational calls and interviews
Join us live for our educational discussions, interviews with experts in the field of ADHD, and talks with entrepreneurs with ADHD about the challenges of running a business when you have ADHD.
Sign up by downloading our special report to the right –>>
Some of our popular interviews have been with:
- Nancy Ratey, on her book “Your Disorganized Mind,” about how you can take control no matter how absurd things seem
- Dr. Ari Tuckman, on the subject of executive functions, and why we don’t do what we know we’re supposed to do
- Terry Matlen, and the challenges of the ADHD woman business owner
- Jennifer Koretsky, and how you can succeed even when you don’t conform to the norm
- Frank South, and his very interesting life as a Hollywood writer and producer with ADHD
- Peter Riddle, on the subject of teaching your brain to focus using new learning technologies
- Dr. Joe Flanders, on mindfulness meditation for adults with ADHD
When we’re not interviewing experts and entrepreneurs, we’re doing Q & A calls with you, our listeners, on popular topics like:
- How to gain and maintain confidence in business
- Computer games that are actually good for your ADHD
- Customer service strategies
- Should you talk about your ADHD at work with your staff and co-workers?
- The truth about your brain’s role in your success
- How to handle unsupportive family members and friends
- Procrastination and self-esteem
- How to market yourself without sounding salesy
- How to interview, hire, and work with an assistant when you have ADHD
and other meaty subjects.
We’ll notify you by email to let you know about our upcoming interviews and teleclasses. All calls are available via phone and webcast.
To get on the list for call notices and access information, enter your email address in the form to the right. You’ll receive an immediate download of our free special report, “14 Simple Steps to Regain Control of Your Money When You Have ADHD” as well as updates about our calls and interviews.
You’ll also receive our bimonthly newsletter, full of tips and sound strategies for running a business when you have ADHD.
Don’t worry, we dislike spam as much as you do, so we won’t use your email address for anything other than communicating about our calls, events, and other working with ADHD information we think you’ll be interested in.
See you on the calls!
Marcia and Jacqui