In Monday’s call, Marcia and I shared the results of our ADHD in Business Survey! If you think that sounds boring . . . it wasn’t. Participants loved the survey (so did Marcia and I), and they gave us wonderful feedback.
or click on the player below to listen online:
As well as sharing the results about what you’d like us to focus on, we also read some comments and questions you left in the open-ended sections of the survey. We couldn’t answer every one, but were able to answer some that stood out to us, such as:
• Where do your ideas come from?
• How did you start forgiving yourself for making so many ADHD mistakes?
• What can I do to wake up alert in the morning?
• Does anyone have the discipline to keep a blog?
And we discussed many others.
We’ll answer the rest of your questions and comments in upcoming shows. In fact, we will dedicate entire programs to some of your questions, so we can talk about the subjects in depth and really do them justice.
Congratulations to our winners!
Also . . . drum roll, please . . . we announced the names of the 5 lucky winners who each won a 6-month membership to the ADD VIP Club as a thank-you for taking our ADHD in Business Survey. If you won, you’ll be hearing from Jacqui very soon about how to get started! Congratulations!
And thank you to everyone who answered our survey — we love and appreciate you!
One last request — will you help us be more visible on iTunes?
Did you know that thousands of people listen to our calls on iTunes, too? And to make it easier for even more people to find us, we need to show that we’re worth listening to — will you help? All you need to do is go to iTunes and tell them how much you like our programs:
1. Open iTunes if you have it on your computer. (If you don’t, you can go to www.iTunes.com and download it.)
2. Open the iTunes Store
3. In the search box, upper right, search for either Marcia Hoeck or Jacqueline Sinfield
4. Click on the blue and white album cover that says “Business Brilliance” — that will take you to our iTunes page!
Below the listing of all 39 of our podcasts, you’ll see reviews written by listeners — we need more!
5. Scroll down to Customer Reviews.
6. Click on “write a review” and tell others what you think. This will help others to find us more easily by raising us higher in the ranks.
It’s that easy! Email us at Jacqueline @ untappedbrilliance.com to tell us you’ve written an iTunes review, and you could win a digital copy of Jacqui’s book, “Untapped Brilliance: How to Reach Your Full Potential as an Adult with ADHD.”
Wishing you a wonderful week!
Jacqui and Marcia